Our Games Science division is hiring!
Wednesday, January 6th, 2021
Games Science is tech start-up division within Innovation Arts, working on “games for purpose”. The game app we are currently developing works on various levels, working to bring culture and behaviours to life, mainly in corporate environments, through games and conversations.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to evolve the frontend aesthetic of our game application for all device/screen formats.
- Strong HTML/CSS
- Decent JS (Specifically React)
- Write all HTML/CSS necessary to realise the graphic design
- Write JS code using React where necessary to aid in HTML/CSS
- Liaise with Graphic/UX designer to agree on design direction
- Test on all supported browsers at relevant screen resolutions (with aid
from Lead Developer)
- Use clean coding practices, adding comments/documentation where
- Contribute to design, development and strategy around our wider suite of “games for purpose”
- Full-time position (37.5h per week) for 2 months, with potential for extension
- Remote working
- Work in English language
- Salary tba
- Immediate start
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.
No agencies please.